Biyernes, Hulyo 06, 2012

Opinion ko lang.

It’s been a long week since I have not watched PBB and until now, I dont want. Ive heard and read a lot of comments especially about Myrtle. It’s not my first time to see how people Hate.. How Hate spreads than Love.. Hate than Understanding.. Hate than Kindness.. Hate than everything Nice.. How come this is happening?

Yes, I Like Myrtle. Her Character and Her Attitude that shines brighter than the other Housemates. I do not really know what’s going on now inside the PBBHouse. And how Myrtle handle all the challenges. But many People really Hate Myrtle as if they really know that Girl.

Why do I Like Myrtle?

Though I know a lot of girls and even boys dislike and Hate Myrtle, I’ll still stand to what I believe from the very start. I’ll enumerate what I saw and have seen about Myrtle.

·         She has that Brain that thinks and not just a display to say that she’s a Human Being.
·         Her Brain works and thinks MOST OF THE TIME right.
·         She do what she said.
·         She never hide her Happiness in Cosplaying.
·         She expressed the way she will be Happy.
·         She has that Attitude of a Leader.
·         She knows how to Understand. She has Patience. Kindness and Generous.
As a Girl she knows where to put her self in a Relationship.

Nyaaa! :D For short She has something that everyone dont have and all of us have that something too. That Uniqueness Inside of us. Now, I dont want to argue with some Haters of Her. I just want you guys to Understand why you should not Hate.

First, Why Hate? Do you know Her? You only watched her actions in TV and not able to talk or even see her personally. So why Hate? Just because of the things you dont want? But you dont even look at mirror and ask yourself if you’re perfect and you have the RIGHT TO JUDGE AND HATE? Just so you know guys, You’re the one’s that looks PITIFUL and NOT  Myrtle. Why? Because you keep on pulling down Myrtle the fact that She dont even know You.

Second, Will Hating can make you Rich? :D Famous? Happy? Can it be something that would enhance inside of you? :D Funny right? You cant benefit ANYTHING in HATING. That’s a Fact. You will just get angry everytime you see Her. Right? You will just get Ugly everytime you’re angry. Right? So why Hate? Common People, come to think of it. =)

Third, each of us has negative Character and Attitude. We might knew it or not we all have. So how our Friends be our Friends? It’s because they UNDERSTAND YOU despite of that Attitude. Can we all understand? Not just to Myrtle but also to other Housemates. I hate Karen before, but when I realize all of these,I Stop and tries to UNDERSTAND HER. =) And yes, I see that positive side of her though she has flaws and insecurities.

UNDERSTANDING is the Best Character a Person can Have. :)