Huwebes, Hunyo 21, 2012

I was rooting for OKC but the better team won.


“Hard Work beats Talent, when Talent fails to Work Hard” -Kevin Durant


It’s alright Oklahoma, you did a good job the past 5 games even if you didn’t win. I became a fan after seeing you defeat the Spurs for your final game. You proved to the West that you can make it to the finals and you’ve come a long way. Maybe next year Thunder! ;)

And for you Miami.. 

The game isn’t over till the clock says zero, but it’s pretty clear who is going to win.
Although the NBA finals did not finish the way I pictured them, I would still like to congratulate the Miami Heat for winning the 2012 NBA Championship.

This game was all Miami, to be honest. They played like a team, which I am very glad about considering its always lebron lebron lebron. Lebron is talented, it was only a matter of time before this day came. We all knew it was going to happen.

The whole lot of shit happened this NBA season that broke a lot of people’s hearts.
But regardless of the fact that I do not like miami, Congratulations to the team and to their TRUE FANS. Im so sorry to OKC fans, but your team made it far :) Be proud.

I may hate Miami Heat, but seeing Lebron so happy about this. Seeing the real fans so happy.  It’s a heart warming moment for me because I love basketball, and if this was my team, I would be crying my eyes out right now.

Much respect to LeBron.

** Note: I will never be a fan of lebron no matter what. I started off hating him, and I’ve gotten to the point where I respect him and his game, but I can never call myself a fan, because thats just never going to happen, nor would it be fair to the true fans that have been following him for a long time.

Congrats once more :))))